This is your place to hear about social media trends. It is my objective as a young professional to cover all topics that are important to the world of social networks for a personal, professional, and corporate standpoint. Please feel free to interject, disagree, argue, scold, and even possibly praise my posts for I don't claim to know everything about anything, but I guarantee that I will try to have something to say about everything.

Friday, September 9, 2011

iPhone Post.

This is my first and more than likely last post that I am writing via my phone. It is a ridiculously trying tasking being that my thumbs are sausages and I can hardly hit two keys at once, let alone one, but I thought it would make for an interesting write.

Now for as long as I can remember bigger has been better... TVs, Trucks, Numbers in a bank account, the list goes on and on. There are occasional differences however. There are cell phones, surgery scars, skinny jeans (what a stupid trend), and waist sizes all desired to be smaller. This limited opposition to the bigger is better army is what gives birth to such ridiculous apps such as this.

I love micro-blogging/tweeting from my phone don't get me wrong, but there is a reason for the character limit.... THIS IS A STRAIN!... My eyes are getting sore from focusing on the small screen and my thumbs are getting a work out. I am not sure of the health repercussions not including my soon approaching insanity.

Totally separate from that is the functionality. Who is that desperate to blog that they would endure this on a regular basis. Are there people who are riding the train right now unable to access their computer needing to publish a post about the smelly man next to them? Outrageous.

Out of this I was able to find one positive attribute from this blogger mobile app. It allows the user edit on the go. I don't know how many times my sister has called me saying "you sound like an uneducated redneck, learn how to spell" to which i respond "...I'm an educated redneck..." and then sprint away to my laptop to fix the mistake, which I'm sure there are plenty in this post because it has been hard enough writing it and I could bare rereading it again on this tiny screen.

Hope you liked the post. I'm done. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment